Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Naughty Bawdy Baldwin or My Dinner with Alec

Soho loft of Giorgio Deluca (of Dean &), mid 1980's ish. C.C. and Alison Golwater (Barry's granddaughters), had their mom Joann fly in a shipment of here dry iced packed, gourmet Goldwater goodies for a tasting dinner (with an initial order for D&G in mind), the massive ruff hewn table was set for 12, we were all seated but there were two empty chairs, one at the opposite end to the right of Giorgio and one at my head end to my left. As if on cu, at that very moment in walks the unexpected (to me at least), and unannounced A.B. and his stunning and overflowing, starlet date. Gio got the boxom beauty I got Mr. Trouble, mind you this is mid 80's Baldwin, yum!, I wasn't quite sure what to do or say, did my best to kepp it cool and clever. At the time I was designing and marketing my line of mens boxers and briefs, Mike & Mike, so we got on al eading topic the leading man seemed to know something about, and seemed to want to know more. When he reached under the table and squeezed my leg from knee to upper,upper thigh, asking me "How high up do they (the boxers) go?" I knew then that the chipotle, jalepeno salsa wasn't going to be the only spicy flavor on the evening's menu. More, wine, more Mexican later things were really heating up at both ends of the table I think Giorgio and Alec's "date" were enjoying themselves as much as I was with mine, it's always a good sign when at the end of the evening your dinner partner asks for you to bring a few pair of underwear for him when you visit their apt. at 303 West 81st., I'll never forget that address, or my dinner(s) with Mr. Bad Boy B!
ps. As you can see I'm working without an editor, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment